Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Quote Originally Posted by Furious1 View Post
    I'm good with 1/4 scale, keeps the cost down and is in line with what else I have.

Will it though? That remains to be seen. I can't imagine these will be much cheaper than the Dog, even at a scale down.

It's so fluffy!!!
    Feedback
    23 (100%)
    well, this feels like a low blow indeed. They announced and confirmed multiple times the Alien and Predator license would be 1/3. That is the scale I mostly collect. Why have one 1/3 and the other 1/4 when the franchises pair so well together? Something doesn't seem right. If it is 1/4, I might as well sell my SWS 1/4 Ex maquette while the stock is high.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious1 View Post
    I'm good with 1/4 scale, keeps the cost down and is in line with what else I have.
    This. Best bloody news since these statues were first announced. Suddenly it's within the realm of possibility, both in terms of space and finances. Why on Earth aren't they handling the Aliens this way?

EDIT:

Sweet Jehovah, they are. It's a miracle.

What a time to be alive. One of the best companies producing Aliens and Predators in the best (IMO) all-around scale. Feels good.
    Last edited by Blade3327; 09-13-2018 at 09:05 PM.
    WTB PRIME 1 DOG ALIEN BONUS HEAD & BUST BASE -- WHICHEVER HEAD IS NOT NEEDED

Super Freak
    Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
    This. Best bloody news since these statues were first announced. Suddenly it's within the realm of possibility, both in terms of space and finances. Why on Earth aren't they handling the Aliens this way?

EDIT:

Sweet Jehovah, they are. It's a miracle.

What a time to be alive. One of the best companies producing Aliens and Predators in the best (IMO) all-around scale. Feels good.

Hell yeah - with you dude.

Super Freak

Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I feel like I'm one of the few who are excited it's 1/4 scale, but it still feels like a massive kick in the balls lol. I picked up Sideshow's Maquette as I wanted a 1/4 Pred and didn't think we'd see one from these guys. Still happy it's being made and will likely get this as well as City Hunter. Can't have too many Preds lol.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
    well, this feels like a low blow indeed. They announced and confirmed multiple times the Alien and Predator license would be 1/3. That is the scale I mostly collect. Why have one 1/3 and the other 1/4 when the franchises pair so well together? Something doesn't seem right.
    Both their Preds and Aliens are going to be 1:4. Only the Alien Dog, which is a collaboration wiith CoolProps, is 1:3.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
    I feel like I'm one of the few who are excited it's 1/4 scale, but it still feels like a massive kick in the balls lol. I picked up Sideshow's Maquette as I wanted a 1/4 Pred and didn't think we'd see one from these guys.

Can't say we didn't warn you... I'd probably be moving that on before these 1/4 Prime 1 Predators become widespread common knowledge, unless you like it for what it is of course and don't mind it being potentially de-valued.

Heck, my head is tempted to let my SWS EX go, that'd probably pay for three of these things. Although I'm not sure I could ever actually do so....

P1 should also include the option for collectors to remove the shoulder cannon, so it's more screen accurate when it's displayed with the unmasked portrait...

Never wanted to grow up.
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
    Both their Preds and Aliens are going to be 1:4. Only the Alien Dog, which is a collaboration wiith CoolProps, is 1:3.
    This just made the Dog a lot less desirable. I will be surprised if they can sell the large ES now.