Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980

Default Re: SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Quote Originally Posted by NoFreebie4U View Post
    Thanks Samurai. Now the battle begins with Sideshow for a replacement.
    Good luck with the replacement. I lost my battle and returning mine for a full refund.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Zero View Post
    Good luck with the replacement. I lost my battle and returning mine for a full refund.

wow, they really wouldnt acknowledge the fingerprint?? What a joke- it was obvious. Too bad your not going to keep him for a repaint. At $1200 you shouldnt have to so its understandable. When theyre being jerks about a replacement, makes you not want to keep it too.

PCS Heman/Battlecat, P1 90's Turtles, SS Voltron, F4F Saitama on the way

Omg that is bullcrap. I would not be accepting that. It's so idiotic because you can just order a new one lol

Just completely idiotic of SS. No company should deny any customer of an exchange and clearly the customer is always right is not a staple there. I've had all good with them.

Sorry
    Pre-Orders: Prime 1 Optimus Prime, Megatron & Shockwave - Predator Jungle Hunter - IS Vader - First Order Stormtrooper- Carnage - Carbonite Solo
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ferrerid=58858

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
    wow, they really wouldnt acknowledge the fingerprint?? What a joke- it was obvious. Too bad your not going to keep him for a repaint. At $1200 you shouldnt have to so its understandable. When theyre being jerks about a replacement, makes you not want to keep it too.
    They finally acknowledge the finger print but not the rest of the bad QC. I felt mine had a worse paint job than what has been posted. They even left tape on mine as a bonus!

I would tell them that due to their refusal to make you happy you will be contacting the BBB about it. They should also know it's posted on the forums and everyone has seen the photos. If I had to is contact my state rep lol.
    Pre-Orders: Prime 1 Optimus Prime, Megatron & Shockwave - Predator Jungle Hunter - IS Vader - First Order Stormtrooper- Carnage - Carbonite Solo

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
    lawl the bbb, worse scam then ss :P
    I said that a few times and it worked like a charm. It wasn't SS that I said it to.

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Zero View Post

Thanks. I'm trying to be optimistic. Considering it's still available on the Sideshow site, will you try your luck again and order it from their site one more time?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFreebie4U View Post
    Thanks. I'm trying to be optimistic. Considering it's still available on the Sideshow site, will you try your luck again and order it from their site one more time?
    Sounds like gambling when you use the word "luck".

I just today sent Sideshow pix of my broken Jango Fett left hand gun and the red lion right side wing paint issue and in one day they are sending me the Jango hand although I pay only shipping who cares and the wing is being replaced as well.

I've had tons of parts replaced from them. I only had an issue one time with the Hot Toys Space Trooper that had black smudges on it's white armor they said was normal lmao.

I have a small pile of parts laying around.

This is the first time they requested I smash the piece being replaced which is Voltrons wing. The hand was cracked mid pistol by me 2 days ago doh. All the moving building this shelf and literally the last move back to a holding area before I place it in its permanent spot and I hear cling, bling a ling a ling. I looked down and thought I dropped a drill bit from the sound but it was just the pistol mid gun up. Guess polystone sounds like metal hitting hardwood.

Anyway my point is that is was easy as always.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980