Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 62 of 544 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    Super Freak

Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figu

After seeing the Toy Hunters video I'm definitely getting this now, I'm actually worried that the Classic will look a piece of ____ next to him though

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by greygoose View Post
    Just sprung to my mind that his left hand should be sculpted to hold the skull and not the spine base.
    This fig h'no any left palm for holding its trophy anyway

Agent Orange
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Follow greygoose on Flickr Visit greygoose's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
    Hot Toys didn't say that. The only 1/4 figures we know we're getting are P1 and Dutch. At this point, I'm planning for 1/6 remakes of everything else (except for Berserker, since he's pretty recent).
    I'm still rooting for the AVP Preds, Wolf and P2 Elder to be remade in 1/6. All five will probs work out at the same price as two 1/4's.

Feeds on minds.
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakurenoh View Post
    You will get it. stop trying to talk yourself out of it!
    I think you should buy this one. Give it a shot!
    What they said. Seriously Lar'ja, just buy it and sell it if they come out with a superior version. I'm crazier about Predator and Alien than any other franchises, and I too notice the inaccuracies (especially since this is also my favorite Predator from the original movies), but I'm not denying myself an overall rockin' figure because of a few issues. Take a chance and enjoy it for what it is since it still has quite a few pros -- way more than the original. If something comes up down the road, you'll at least know you'll be able to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by RIDDICK View Post
    Tho on this vid you can see five dots under the mask's jaw and this is awesome

From this vid

Movie screenshot
    I noticed that too! Pretty cool that they added that in. I especially like the picture they're displaying with it (showing off the LED function). Looks like a movie still, albeit with rough-textured armor, but I still love it.

I'm still rooting for the AVP Preds, Wolf and P2 Elder to be remade in 1/6. All five will probs work out at the same price as two 1/4's.
    Definitely with you on that. I think Tsang's weird mandible-sculpting tendencies will work perfectly on Wolf. He's got a habit of making them thick and strong-looking, which is what Wolf actually needs. The first one's face looked like a raisin with stringy tendrils coming out of it.

Agent Orange
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Follow greygoose on Flickr Visit greygoose's Youtube Channel
    What they said. Seriously Lar'ja, just buy it and sell it if they come out with a superior version. I'm crazier about Predator and Alien than any other franchises, and I too notice the inaccuracies (especially since this is also my favorite Predator from the original movies), but I'm not denying myself an overall rockin' figure because of a few issues. Take a chance and enjoy it for what it is since it still has quite a few pros -- way more than the original. If something comes up down the road, you'll at least know you'll be able to sell it.
    Classic is so much better then expected when you have him in hand. P2 will too no doubt. Plus it's P2, this is my first chance to own him in figure form.

Definitely with you on that. I think Tsang's weird mandible-sculpting tendencies will work perfectly on Wolf. He's got a habit of making them thick and strong-looking, which is what Wolf actually needs. The first one's face looked like a raisin with stringy tendrils coming out of it.
    And Wolf's closed mandibles look like how the current closed HT's mandibles look. OMG, Wolf would look so awesome!

Super Freak
    Feedback

Thats well said. I am too leaning towards a pre order!

Follow me on my Xeno themed Tumblr!
    www.xenomantik.tumblr.com

me too brother.

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    You know that for the quills all they have to do is make interchangable faces problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyh84 View Post
    After seeing the Toy Hunters video I'm definitely getting this now, I'm actually worried that the Classic will look a piece of ____ next to him though
    I lul'd at this, poor classic outshone by the city hunter.

Visit us at www.figureutopia.com
    Add us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/figureutopia

IN NEED OF A LOGO OR SIGNATURE? CONTACT ME FOR CHEAP PRICES!!!

Feeds on minds.
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    I didn't expect quills on the 1/6 remakes to begin with. The 1/4 P1, on the other hand... maybe. They'd have to be made of the same rubber as the dreads, so as not to break off with the biohelmet on.

Page 62 of 544 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast