threezero is expanding the 1:6 GI JOE line for 2022!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure they’ll be making plenty of these. Maybe just a few hundred but certainly not just a handful beyond the 30 allocated to their website. Kinda like what Pulse does with the Target and Walmart exclusives for Classified. They want us to shop at the retailer whose exclusive it is. Hasbro’s not going suddenly walk back the lessons their be learned over the last few years and make these too exclusive. The new parts with Destro are a sign they need to make a certain number to make back the costs of those new mold tooling.
Oh, I agree with you. I was just thinking from a marketing perspective, imagine they make like 100 and no one can get them. Suddenly Joe fans are miffed yet more interested in the line and those two figs become part of Joe fig lore much like "the most valuable toys ever... etc." Like, suddenly the fact I missed out, makes me kind of regret it and I didn't even think much of the Commander design and suddenly, I want them lol.

_SIGH_ Nevermind though, just gimme my 3z Baroness black outfit then make all the versions of her that you want lol and Zartan too. As for the limited editions, I'm sure they'll clarify soon

Back