Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has been asked before. But what the heck is going on with the riddler?? Does it usually take this long to hear back from the manufacturer? This is the 1st time i ever pre order so just curious. We got an updated sculpt for the penguin. Could the same have been done for the riddler which could be why its taking so long???

I know this has been asked before. But what the heck is going on with the riddler?? Does it usually take this long to hear back from the manufacturer? This is the 1st time i ever pre order so just curious. We got an updated sculpt for the penguin. Could the same have been done for the riddler which could be why its taking so long???

The manufacturer, Mars Toys, doesn't really respond to questions about what's going on or what's releasing next, they just do what they want. Which Riddler are you wondering about? Back in January they teased that the '95 Riddler would be releasing soon which it didn't. We've heard nothing on the '66 Riddler front.

Back