InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well. I watched Justin's video last night for this figure and I think it looks superb. Without cross referencing against the film it looks screen-accurate, or near screen-accurate. Though, I did also read some criticisms about the cape (length and material). I skimmed through this thread and caught the criticisms for how some influencers have posed and captured the figure but again, from Justin's video, his one seemed great and in proportion. I appreciate the extra fine detail, finish and sculpt work Inart has put into it over HTs. And the overall sculpt appears to be more life-like to Pattinson.

Do folks still have reservations about it, though? I was going to purchase the HTs one but I am firmly set on Inart's now. Just that it seems to be OOS everywhere now, sadly.

Kind regards and happy collecting,

Indian Jones
Get whichever one you're convinced you want. This thread has all the information you need. Skim through it, from early April, and decide for yourself.

Back