Hot Toys Obi-Wan Kenobi (The Clone Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier today, i was wondering why we got Mace invoice before Obi-Wan's. I guess i have my answer. Kit treats boxes pile from top to bottom :p

Well you guys are still lucky you have months to think or save up for a pre order. Here in my country, pre order time is max 1 month and you are required to give 25% deposit. No compensation for delays or options to move it to another figure.

One good thing though is I can expect the figure to arrive around two months out from HK release. There will be times they can have slots but you have to fork additional 15%-20% of the PO price....

Got mine from Kit yesterday. Still surreal that Hot Toys tapped into TCW line.

IMG_3488.jpeg

Just got mine from OSK. Quick question to the owners. It seems the regular saber hilt (ie not the USB one) is missing it's small pin. I do have a spare (longer) one in a bag to attach it to the belt though. How many pins are included with yours?

Just got mine from OSK. Quick question to the owners. It seems the regular saber hilt (ie not the USB one) is missing it's small pin. I do have a spare (longer) one in a bag to attach it to the belt though. How many pins are included with yours?
I got both the long and short pin.

Back