Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping for a re-release at this point. Or if Awesome Collector gets them and the Markup isn't too high. Heck, maybe the new North America X-Plus might as well.

I am on all the facebook groups haha, but currently only really want this one. I would do a Kiryu in either color scheme, but for the G/Eva Units this one is my favorite by far. Thank you though!
Ah ok, sorry! When you said you missed the others, I thought you meant you also want the other two and they do appear quite often in the group at low prices. I'm almost certain this burning one will have a second batch soon. :)

Ah ok, sorry! When you said you missed the others, I thought you meant also want the other two and they do appear quite often in the group at low prices. I'm almost certain this burning one will have a second batch soon. :)
Oh no worries, I was a bit vague haha.

I did miss out, but once I saw this one was being made I knew this was the one I was inadvertently waiting for this whole time!

Oh no worries, I was a bit vague haha.

I did miss out, but once I saw this one was being made I knew this was the one I was inadvertently waiting for this whole time!
This one does look amazing! I love the vapourwave colour scheme and the glowing effect they've achieved with the eyes. Someone in the group just posted the Eva Store link, but of course it's already sold out there. I always have the lowest luck with Eva Store because you have to wait for Buyee to try to buy for you and they of course take HOURS before they try, but here is the link just in case you want to try when it next pops back in stock:

https://www.evastore.jp/shop/g/gA6007507

I think US Ric is your best bet. Figures stay live for longer there and you don't have to worry about a proxy taking ages to attempt to order for you.

With how fast it went,. they have to do another round. They are obviously sitting on money haha
I didn't know Buyee expanded tot he EVA store! Thats good to know.... RIP wallet.
Hahaha! I did manage to get the re-release of 01 via Buyee and Eva Store, but it got cancelled twice before they successfully got it during the third restock.

I ordered Burning Eva on RICtoy over two hours after it was first shared in the group, so definitely more time to buy than Eva Store!

Nice! Worth the battle for it haha

I saw Xplus post about the new Eva yesterday, but was unsure when it would go up. I checked the RIC site as soon as I woke up at7 am my time, so I wonder if I was destined to fail just by timezone haha

Nice! Worth the battle for it haha

I saw Xplus post about the new Eva yesterday, but was unsure when it would go up. I checked the RIC site as soon as I woke up at7 am my time, so I wonder if I was destined to fail just by timezone haha
I'll do my best to help you avoid failure for the second batch, hehe! I'll let you know if I notice the listings go live again for either store.

I knew that’s what the figure was going to look like when they showed the resin prototype. Man it’s extremely difficult to say no but I have to! I have the other Eva Godzilla figure and I have to be careful with space. But wow, what a beautiful figure.
I don't have the space either, but I couldn't resist the damn beautiful colour scheme :love: I also feel like my complaints about lack of space are invalid when I have Omega Beast Ultima preordered, hehehe.

I don't have the space either, but I couldn't resist the damn beautiful colour scheme :love: I also feel like my complaints about lack of space are invalid when I have Omega Beast Ultima preordered, hehehe.

That’s EXACTLY why I said I have no space. I have the Omega Beast Shin on the way and I have no idea what my shelves will look like after lol. I had to sell a bunch of older X-Plus to make space for it already!

That’s EXACTLY why I said I have no space. I have the Omega Beast Shin on the way and I have no idea what my shelves will look like after lol. I had to sell a bunch of older X-Plus to make space for it already!
Omg, that thing is an absolute BEAST. I think it needs its own one bed apartment! Those EzHobi figures are so incredible that they are definitely "Buy now, worry about space later" purchases. Can't wait to see your photos of it!

I knew that’s what the figure was going to look like when they showed the resin prototype. Man it’s extremely difficult to say no but I have to! I have the other Eva Godzilla figure and I have to be careful with space. But wow, what a beautiful figure.
Yep, I too have to say no to the figure, but it is a wonderful one!

Omg, that thing is an absolute BEAST. I think it needs its own one bed apartment! Those EzHobi figures are so incredible that they are definitely "Buy now, worry about space later" purchases. Can't wait to see your photos of it!
Exactly! It’s like 2 feet tall and 3 feet long lol. I bought it last year, and when I got the notice for payment, I sold a ton of figures along with my X-Plus Gigantic Shin to make way for my Omega Beast Shin family. I thought about selling my Gigantic 2019 and swap it for an Omega Beast 2019, but that might be pushing it. The photos of the whole shin family will be so glorious and worth it.

Yep, I too have to say no to the figure, but it is a wonderful one!

So sad. I have the Ichiban Eva-01 Awakening figure too, and they would be a perfect matching set. Life isn’t fair!

IMG_1673.gif

Back