AUGTOYS - 1/6 Dune Action Figures (Licensed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm not sharing what I have left....

DSC_6906.jpg

I dont get it. So why they hyped us with April release?? July already and nothing.... Wtf Aug toys :(

This is behavior I’d expect from an unlicensed company - not only extremely late on one figure, but now missing a date announced just a few months ago on the rest. I’m guessing there is no way WB lets them do anymore - there’s usually contractual obligations on this type of stuff to protect brand/IP integrity (even if the market is small). Big companies do NOT like their brands F’d with.

They were never releasing in April or May lol. I don’t think we get even get them this month which is surprising as it’s licensed so someone should be up their asses
So why they mentioned April ? I understand delays but i think this month they should release them. Or there is some problem in production that we dont know

So why they mentioned April ? I understand delays but i think this month they should release them. Or there is some problem in production that we dont know
I think after the InArt announcement they had to react to not lose preorders. So they put out a close date...

I think after the InArt announcement they had to react to not lose preorders. So they put out a close date...

Probably yes. But its not cool - 2 monts delay with zero update. They said April so yes , we have rights to ask :) They are licensed company. They communicated with people last year and now they stay silent.
Probably after this releases they dissapear i guess

I read on someone’s sale post on a figure I recently purchased was that there were only “6000” units being made worldwide. I nearly fell over. Holy crap! 6000 figures of one character!?! Can you imagine how long that takes to put something like that together!?! Painting each headsculpt, sewing clothes, adding extras like pistols, belts and all the things that making these figures entails!?! They’re working long shifts making figures daily I would assume. I don’t know the numbers AugToys is producing but when your talking in those kinds of numbers plus whatever else they’re producing I can understand that’s it’s a huge process that takes months, weeks, days and hours to get through it all. I’m a pretty patient guy and with as many figure purchases as I’ve made lately I’m okay with waiting for a bit… I need to build my cash flow a bit before I can shell out for another figure..

Back