1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who don't know the swirl can't be taken seriously.

34ce30ad-3da1-4dfb-9c21-096e8efc26b9_text.gif

I received my detonator today.

Again, huge thanks to Will Fox!

The box went through inspection and unfortunately it was torn open and taped back with a cargo sticker. Not an issue, but it's irritating that people would do that when they could simply slice the tape and exercise some discretion. I hate sloppy work. And the artbox was cool, but again, it's no major deal.

The detonator looks great, and I'm really glad to have one finally. But my reaction to it was pretty straightforward. Made me realize how silly all the hype was for such a tiny trivial object 😅

It's a nice token, and it complements the set up nicely. But nothing to lose any sleep over. Certainly don't entertain the idea of paying those Ebay prices.

Last edited:
I figured I'd compile everything into one post.

I- Looks like yet another outfit is in the works by this artist on Instagram. Work looks clean.

20240601_153711-01.jpeg

But there appears to be some drama / confusion going on?

20240601_153639.jpg

II- The shoes from Por.Toys are looking really nice I think. They seem different in every picture I see. Curious as to how they look in person.

20240601_172109.jpg

III- See Art sculpt has shipped. In my opinion, one of the best sculpts I've seen.

I believe @Aybaig is getting one?

20240601_172127.jpg
20240601_171817-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Back