1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cant. I’d personally just get By-Art’s version repainted by an artist. Is way cheaper. You can get a nice repaint for $150.

You can make the cheap wigs look way better too by giving them a haircut and removing some hair to make it less dense. Then thin out some black acrylic paint with a bit of water. Dip the wig in that. Dry off with paper towel. The paint will get rid of that cheap plastic shine. Then just use some hairwax to style it. With a repainted head and this wig method it will look as good if not better than Nut Pizs.
Oh right, have you done this?

Attachments

• IMG_7418.jpeg
    IMG_7418.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • D8062BC3-957C-4FFD-80E0-9C1580757952.jpeg
    D8062BC3-957C-4FFD-80E0-9C1580757952.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
I was thinking of using the S17B
Hm theyre the same size. The tbleague bodies make her look like she has a pinhead.

Ive seen someone use the s23b with the original hot toys. That works, head still looks a bit on the small side. I think the Juice Girl head is even smaller than Hot Toys due to recasting.

Hm theyre the same size. The tbleague bodies make her look like she has a pinhead.

Ive seen someone use the s23b with the original hot toys. That works, head still looks a bit on the small side. I think the Juice Girl head is even smaller than Hot Toys due to recasting.
a pin head lol

Back