1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard of them so went to check it out. Yikes... Unless this is some sort of currency change that im not familiar with
Yes USD gets you a fair chunk more NZD. They also mark the prices up considerably from retail. They're one of the only or few suppliers in NZ for Hot Toys

Old pics of Padmé. I’ve since removed the shawl.
D149D971-BCE5-4402-8138-9D4C08884758.jpeg
E894F904-1CC2-4BEF-9C8C-277649D8D7B7.jpeg
3EFD6D95-2917-4F5B-B258-8FC9316FBD11.jpeg

Looking good, almost like Natalie. Are there sculpted/painted abs under the midriff? Has anyone trimmed off that part of her outfit yet?

Lots of figures seem to to be in short supply. It makes me wonder how many Hot Toys now produces. We seemed to go from one extreme with loads of figures having to be reduced in price to so few being produced people are struggling to get one. I did pick this up early. Makes me worry about the ROTJ Han Solo, hope he is not released in tiny quantities!

Last edited:
Lots of figures seem to to be in short reply. It makes me wonder how many Hot Toys now produces. We seemed to go from one extreme with loads of figures having to be reduced in price to so few being produced people are struggling to get one. I did pick this up early. Makes me worry about the ROTJ Han Solo, hope he is not released in tiny quantities!
They seem to have scaled back production numbers, probably in an attempt to get figures out faster and in response to Inart producing more figures

See: the recent Batman announcements

Back