1/6 Hot Toys - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Scarlet Witch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_6691.png

Mine actually arrived a day earlier than promised but it was pretty late so I didn't get a whole lot of time with her the first night. She's beautiful! Love the assortment of hands. Almost immediately broke a wrist peg because it's so difficult to see which direction they're oriented :ROFLMAO: The directions are worthless for indicating how to hold the effects pieces - took me a long time to figure it out on my own!

I definitely prefer the swept back hairpiece; I don't think the hair over the shoulders looks as good and it's so restrictive. But trying to get photos with both! Here's a first batch.

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg
DSC_0391B.jpg

Raven, did you used to post under a different name? Or do you post figure shots on Instagram?

I feel like I'm having Deja Vu but there used to be someone who posted very similarly styled photos on a white window frame with natural light. I cannot remember the user's name but they looked like yours.

I originally thought they were yours because they were so similar, and I was excited because I hadn't seen them in a while.

Mine actually arrived a day earlier than promised but it was pretty late so I didn't get a whole lot of time with her the first night. She's beautiful! Love the assortment of hands. Almost immediately broke a wrist peg because it's so difficult to see which direction they're oriented :ROFLMAO: The directions are worthless for indicating how to hold the effects pieces - took me a long time to figure it out on my own!

I definitely prefer the swept back hairpiece; I don't think the hair over the shoulders looks as good and it's so restrictive. But trying to get photos with both! Here's a first batch.

View attachment 705195
View attachment 705197
View attachment 705196
View attachment 705199
View attachment 705198
View attachment 705201
View attachment 705200View attachment 705202
Great shots and effects

Back